Phoenix STRATOS is a Dual channel rackmounted audiocodec with IP, ISDN and X21/V35 connectivity. Comprehensive, redundant, easy to use and controllable - for your station or network communications! This AudioCodec is the solution for any broadcaster with the need for a versatile but yet straghtforward and efficient AudioCodec.
- Part of the AEQ Phoenix AudioCodec family.
- Capacity to establish two independent stereo/dual connections or four mono channels to several different destinations.
- Fully independent dual channels for program, coordination or backup, each one with its respective returns.
- Front panel user interface and and control software.
- Local or remote control of a single or a "pool" of units.
- Remote monitoring: includes SNMP server that allows the user to monitor status, alarms, etc.
- Multi- and Unicast capability.
- Ancillary data channel both in IP and ISDN.
- 4 GPIs and GPOs.
- Includes encoding algorithms in compliance with N/ACIP EBU Tech3326 recommendations plus the AEQ LD low delay algorithms. AAC is oprtional.
- Balanced analogue audio Inputs and Outputs on XLR connectors and AES/EBU digital I/O’s.